Review SimpliSafe Wirеlеѕѕ Hоmе Sесuritу Sуѕtеm
SimpliSafe Wirеlеѕѕ Hоmе Sесuritу Sуѕtеm Command Bravo Review
- DIY Home Security System
- 8-рiесе Pluѕ Pасkаgе
- Made in U.S.A
- Provides up to 5 separate pins as well as a duress pin that will provide you the opportunity to send silent signals to monitoring service in the advent of a break-in with burglar forcing you to disarm system. This automatically notifies the police.
- Monitoring stations-Ul-certified
- Built-in cellular connection
- System will alarm with or without the extra monthly service for monitoring
- System can be upgraded by getting a siren and extra motion sensors
- Service department available to respond to customer questions
- Several users rated the SimpliSafe security system as a “Strong system with good value”.
- Thе ѕуѕtеm is easily expandable. Yоu can аdd additional соmроnеntѕ whenever you wаnt unlike other companies that will increase the mоnthlу monitoring fее when уоu аdd more соmроnеntѕ
- System is cellular and it also has a battery back up so a burglar can’t simply disable it by cutting off power line or phone line
- SimpliSafe offers cellular monitoring which isn’t usually offered by other companies. This is available at a small monthly fee. You could also choose the monitoring just as a back up if landline fails
- Very easy to install and use
- Pet safe
- Very sensitive-It triggers alarm with open windows
- Battery back-up in case of power failure
- SimpliSafe offers interactive monitoring 24/7 starting at about $14.99/month- less compared to competition
- You are not locked into a monitoring contract should you choose to sign up for interactive monitoring. You can cancel anytime without any penalty whatsoever
- You can complete your purchase online or via phone without dealing with salespeople knocking on your door.
- For those using the mac computers, it may not be quite compatible with the latest mac software
- It could sometimes trigger an alarm with pet around (per some customers)
Buy Now and Keep Your Family Safe!
We also have a post on Enklov Wireless Home Security System